Wednesday 9 August 2017

It's all about the Quilting!

 Quilted, binding on - just a label away from REALLY being able to call this finished!

I love how the 3D effect works on this!
 I bought more of one of the darker purple fabrics (with tiny spots on it - it's lovely!) for the binding.
 And ignoring the 'tear drop' fabric, it's backed with this lovely tiny star on turquoise fabric.

I'm so pleased with it!
Hard to see, but there was a last minute addition.  A strip of the low volume fabrics added and a quote machine sewn on to it.

It says "Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile".

Quilted with a loopy line and some simple motifs.

Happy summer sewing!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see that Plum at the start of my day. What a great quote to live life by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely finish..I like the quote you've added, too. hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.