Wednesday 27 July 2016

Busy, busy!

 Lots of sewing this week - delighted to have my sewing machine back from it's service!


 A total of 14  x 3 1/2" square blocks this week - I'd forgotten how fast these little blocks can go together.
 Some of them are nice and square, others need a bit of a trim and square up!
 Some had triangles that were teeny tiny by the time we'd finished!
 This is another pin cushion made with some of the scraps - about 3" square.
 Three post cards - all variants on a 9-patch theme and roughly 6" x 4".
 A hand stitched improve pin cushion - about 3 1/2" square.
Finally, three more 'wild women' - when I excavated the sewing machine for its service I found these three unfinished 'dolls'.  Roughly 2" x 3" plus hair, legs etc.  Good to get them completed and ready to give away at some point!

Now I need to decide which projects to take with me on holiday - always an exciting prospect!

Happy stitching, everyone!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.