Wednesday 8 April 2015

Excited!

Receiving real mail, you know, the sort that arrives through a letter box rather than into a virtual in-box, is always exciting.

This mail feels really special - my kit has arrived!

I've shown it against my cutting mat so you can get an idea of how small the pieces are.  What you can't see is the number of different blue batiks in each stack - or the little 'included in your pack' index which is on the underside.

Isn't it lovely that you are given a wooden stylus to help you run the little pieces under the machine foot?  I like the attention to detail.

Of course, what doesn't arrive through the mail is additional time!  As I am in the midst of the Easter Holidays this pack has been carefully reclosed and put to one side until I have more time available for sewing and concentrating.

Hope that you are finding some sewing or crafting time this spring!

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, beautifully cut and presented! I bet you're itching to start!! I looked at the site, they have some great kits. Hope Easter goes well, and hope to see you on Monday? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the bane of every quilter's existence - time, as in not enough. I hope you find time soon to get started on that SaS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love this little quilt, and buy the kit just for the stylus. I might just have to take a look and make a purchase. Too cute !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.