Sunday 9 November 2014

Life Goes On.

 I missed showing the card that I made for my tea guzzling brother on the event of his 'significant' birthday last week.  I've been waiting years to put this pun into card form!
 I also don't think that I've shown this tissue holder - another small project made from colour catchers (and just a little bit of lace edging).

Very fast to sew up.  Its now in my handbag so I can see how well colour catchers last in 'stress' situations!  If it doesn't fall apart too quickly I might make some more of them.
I have also made progress on my Love Entwined.  Shown here with the pins holding some of the last bits of Vase No. 4 in place, I've sewn these and the berries down and even added the backstitched stems.

I still haven't got as far as removing the paper from behind the zig zag border and washing the piece with Synthrapol, but they are on my list of things to do.

Small progresses, but at least forward movement.

2 comments:

  1. WOW--what an intricate design on Love Entwined--it is coming so well--I love the color of that Vase....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the card is brilliant! See you tonight? Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.