Thursday 31 October 2013

Love Entwined Part 4 complete!

Half term this week, so limited stitching time for me (too busy interfering in the crafty projects of my DDs!).

The time that I've had I've spent working on LE.  I'm pleased to say that I've finished Part 4 now, and have just started working on Part 5 - the opposite corner to this one.  I started sewing berries on last night, and I'm starting to enjoy them a bit more - I knew that this pattern would give me a great applique work out, even if I simplified it slightly!

My DD2 is quite bothered about the vase being up in the air like this.  Even though the final position will show it like this, she'd rather that the photo showed the vase at the bottom.  I can see why she says that.  Does anyone else feel uncomfortable with this vase tipping it's water out too?!

Hope that you are enjoying some half term fun if you are still in the throes of working around school holidays too!

6 comments:

  1. The quilt is gorgeous
    Perhaps the flowers are dried and don't need water....
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work! Love that batik vase--LE must be a "dream", so vases can be upside down in dreams, right??? Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. You LE is beautiful love your vase and flowers. Nice work.
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is looking really lovely Plum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great! You'll have to get on with the rest so the girls feel happier about the case !!!

    We're off to Lisa's graduation today, very exciting , but she's known her result since June - such a long delay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the colours you've used. The tipping vase does not bother me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.